This site is being updated
- Jane Sutton Memorial Award, 2007. Coventry University.
- 1st class Hons Fine Art Coventry University, 2008
- AA2A at Coventry University 2009/10 http://www.aa2a.org
I have been selected to work with Textile artist Julia O’Connell on Godiva Awakes ,as one of five artists collaborating in the making of Godiva’s Coat.
Godiva Awakes is part of Artists taking the lead, a series of 12 public art commissions across the UK to celebrate the London 2012 Cultural Olympiad. Arts Council England is delivering the project in partnership with the Arts Council of Northern Ireland, Creative Scotland and Arts Council of Wales.
Imagineer Productions will create a ten metre high Lady Godiva, who will awake from her sleeping chamber in July 2012 to a spectacular performance and powered by 50 cyclists journey to London to play a part in the London 2012 celebrations. She will be a symbol of justice for the 21st Century embodying the values of fair play, friendship, respect and courage that are at the heart of the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
* ENTRANCE, The Fishbone Galley Inaugural Exhibition Coventry
29th November 08 – 3rd January 09
* 63 Degrees, May 2008. Coventry University School of Art and Design..
* New Horizons, February 2007. The Royal Birmingham Society of Artists.